Our Assisted Divorce service obtains all the information needed to complete the Divorce Petition form before sending you the completed form to sign and send on to your spouse and to the Court. With this service you will receive:
- A copy of the competed Divorce Petition form that everyone has to have in order to start the divorce;
- A guide that explains how the Divorce process works and what you must do next;
- Guidance on where to send the form and what to do throughout the divorce;
- Explanations of what to do in order to get the Decree Nisi and Decree Absolute – the formal court orders that bring the marriage to an end;
- A fee remission form and guidance booklet that explains how you may not have to pay the full court fee and if not how to apply for a remission;
- Free 30 minutes telephone consultation regarding finance or children
Is this service right for you?
- You are the person starting the divorce (the Petitioner)
- Your spouse agrees to the divorce and will not contest it
- You must have been married for at least 12 months to be able to start the divorce proceedings
- You both live in England or Wales
- You have your original marriage certificate or you are able to obtain a certified copy
- You know your spouse’s address or an address where the court can send the divorce papers to
Please note that court fees are not included in the price.
To start your divorce now please follow the link, submit your details and one of our lawyers will contact you to complete the form with you.Speak To A Divorce Lawyer Today